When it comes to utility applications, we've got everything under control.
Whether it's control, direct burial, grounding or riser – rest assured we have the right cable to suit your substation and energy distribution applications. K1 and K2 color codes available.
Our Cable Management Program reduces on-site stock and provides total control over inventory in our warehouse - with around-the-clock manufacturing and distribution from all three of our locations (WV, TX, AZ), we've got you covered when you need it most.
Contact a representative today for more information about utility applications.
- Solid, Stranded, Tinned or Non-Tinned
- K1 and K2 Color Codes, Tinned or Non-Tinned
- PVC, CPE or EnviroPlus® (LSZH)
- Exposed Run and Flame Retardant Rated
- CT Rated 600/1kV Copper
- Soft, Medium Hard, Hard Drawn
Please wait while we gather your results.