Reel Return is a FREE service to help our customers manage the disposal cost of wood reels.
The reels you return don’t have to be in pristine condition – scuffs, scratches, dents and weathered surfaces are acceptable.
To be usable, reels must meet the following standards:
- Reels must be made of nailed wood, with 42-72” flange.
- Arbor hole cannot be damaged and drive holes cannot be torn out.
- Service Wire labeled reels only.
- Lumber must be sound:
- Without rot or excessive deterioration.
- Flanges cannot be visibly warped or have broken boards.
- Boards with broken edges through one ply only are still acceptable.
- At least 75% of stave boards around the drum must be intact.
Call toll-free 844-523-7334 to
schedule FREE Reel Pickup.
Available in Continental US Only – 42"-72" Reels.